To Hell

If you are going to hell babby,

I am coming with you,



I don’t want to miss your smile,

When I rise in the morning,

I don’t want to miss the taste of your lips,

Nothing else in this world can replace it.

Soft as butter, red as a cherry,

Addictive as wine, Sweet as honey,

I surely don’t wanna miss you babby,

Even if it means missing heaven,

I am going to come with you,



I want to feel your nervousness,

When I come closer,

Your breath getting heavier

And see your fail attempt to keep it lower,

I want to feel it,

If you are going to hell babby,

I am coming to get you,



I don’t know how you do it,

You bring me up when I am down,

Your smile strikes my heart as a bolting arm,

Sorry can’t let you go alone,

After giving you my heart,

I am coming back to get some more,



You should know one thing,

I need no perfume,

Cause I have your smell beneath my skin,

Everyone thinks it’s a sin.

So I guess I am going to hell with you,

You are not alone,



I can’t miss the look.

That you give when I talk to other gals,

The way you blink it softly, lower it

Just to let me now your shyness

I don’t want to miss it,

If you are going to hell baby

I am with you on that journey.

To hell,

TO hell,



I am with you,

Till the end
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Poem Written By me